Monday, August 20, 2012

Evie-Man Live Action

I have to say that I am definitely not the best writer. English was my least favorite subject in school; I was more of a Math person. So I apologize for grammatical errors and/or lack of fluency in my posts. In any case, instead of reading a whole bunch today, I thought you might enjoy some random videos clips of Evan. These videos were taken in the past month and I obviously felt it was of some importance to record them at that time OR maybe I was a little bored.

Aside from using this blog as a way to raise awareness for Ichthyosis and the FIRST Foundation, I enjoy posting so family members and friends who live out of town and state can keep up with what's going on in Evan's life. And what better way to do that than to include some video footage. I have to say, and have said before, the iPhone has been a great way to capture some unexpected moments. And I definitely have my phone at hand 90% of the time. Enjoy the videos. I love watching them and I know I will be so excited to watch them when Evan is older.


Silly boy laughing at his Daddy




Bubble fun with Bruli




Playing with a few toys




Of course eating a cheese puff




Happy and whining 


P.s. Did anyone think of the "Turtle-man" or hear his call when reading my title???
The Hub loves that show and I can't get it out of my head!!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. He is so cute! His hands move and look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is adorable. These were so much fun to watch. I especially loved the one of him crunching the cheese puff and of course, his giggles oh and the bubbles. He does have great movement with his little hands.

    ReplyDelete