Monday, November 19, 2012

Cute Stuff..

Here are a few super cute videos of Evan. In the first video he takes a few steps (with a little help from Mommy) and the other video is how Evan reacts to his crazy chocolate lab, Bruli. Both must sees! Also, I recently updated my page Cute Stuff. There you can find a bunch of photos of Evan, including progressional pictures of him from when he was first born. And 2 NEW pages!! POWERFUL POSTS and  VIDEOS. I made a page of links to all of my favorite posts and I organized a page of all of the videos I have posted on this blog. All the videos are linked to its original post. It's nice to look back on some of posts and videos and see how much Evan has developed in a short amount of time!


Showin off to our friends in Springfield!!!






Apparently, Bruli is hilarious!



Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment